Foundations Recovery Center offers a unique perspective in helping individuals heal from the disease of addiction and make a lasting recovery. Our compassionate staff understands where clients are coming from because many on our team are in recovery themselves. Thus, they see the challenges facing clients and can offer them just the right support through our partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient programs. Our perspectives and professional expertise paired with our comprehensive therapeutic services mean that when individuals come to us, they can heal and change their life for the better.
Substance Use Disorders We Treat
Located in Woodlawn, Maryland, right outside of Baltimore, Foundations Recovery Center offers addiction treatment for a variety of substance use disorders. Whether it’s drugs or alcohol, we can help you or a loved one heal and overcome addiction. Some of the substance abuse treatment programs we offer include:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
- Opioid and opiate addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Benzo addiction treatment
Our Treatment Programs for Addiction Recovery
We work alongside clients to get them into the right program. This allows individuals at our facility to get the most out of our therapeutic services. Our treatment programs are designed to meet clients where they are and cater to their specific needs. Some of the addiction treatment programs we offer include:
- Partial Hospitalization Program: PHP is designed for individuals who have already gone through inpatient or residential care. Clients benefit from a full day of treatment and therapy at our facility but have the freedom to return to their homes in the evening.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: IOP is similar to PHP. Clients can meet their family, school, or work obligations but still get the treatment they need to address their substance use disorder.
- Outpatient Treatment: Once through treatment, many individuals still need to belong to a program that offers structure and accountability, giving them the support necessary to continue living a sober life.
- Community Housing: Sometimes called sober living or half-way homes, this program allows individuals to still have the support they need and get back to living a drug or alcohol-free life.
Discover How Foundation Recovery Center Can Help You
Addiction doesn’t have to dominate your life. Like any disease, with the right support and treatment, anyone struggling with a substance use disorder can heal and learn how to live a life free of drugs or alcohol. At Foundation Recovery Center, we’ll help you build the solid ground you’ll need not just to heal but make a lasting recovery to live a vibrant life in sobriety. Reach out to us today at 833.782.2241 to learn more.