A partial hospitalization program, or PHP, is the most intensive level of treatment that we offer at Foundations Recovery Center. Our PHP program will help you continue your recovery on a part-time, intensive basis, designed specifically around your needs as you take the next steps in early recovery. Whether you are moving from inpatient care or joining Foundations Recovery Centers PHP program as the first step of recovery, your addiction treatment plan will meet your strengths and needs as you lay the foundation for your path to recovery.
What to Expect from Our Partial Hospitalization Program
Substance use disorders can’t all be treated with the same program or therapy. Each individual will have specific needs that have to be met, and proper addiction treatment makes sure there are options for clients to choose from. One such option is our partial hospitalization program (PHP), which gives clients flexibility, independence, and structure, a unique combination. Some of what clients can expect from our PHP include:
- Medical care: Effective recovery programs treat the mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of addiction. In our drug rehab, clients are seen and assessed by our on-site nurse practitioner, who will administer care during addiction treatment. Any necessary medications will be delivered on-site, and every patient has access to psychiatric care when needed.
- Intense therapy: During our PHP program, we engage each individual in an intense, individualized therapy plan, delivered in group and individual settings. Addiction is isolating, but group therapy allows clients to break down barriers, learn to share, and communicate openly and honestly. Group members offer their insights and experiences to approach and solve problems from different angles. Groups can also help you begin to build a recovery network with others in the Baltimore area.
With the structure and security our PHP provides, clients can begin to take control back from addiction and move forward.
Benefits of PHP for Addiction Treatment
Our team of counselors and therapists will be selected to meet clients’ specific needs matched through education, experience, and expertise. At Foundations Recovery Center, we not only help each client work on themselves, but we work to give them the tools to mend broken relationships, heal damaged families, and become an engaged, positive force in the community.
In our partial hospitalization program, clients will benefit from working with counselors, therapists, and peers. Through our program, individuals will learn how to make their recovery lasting through:
- Aftercare: Our PHP’s greatest goal is to give each individual the tools and strategies to eliminate or deal with harmful stresses and triggers that have affected their lives. We try to maximize the amount of time clients spend in a safe, secure, recovery-focused community. Stresses will remain out there, but we will help you build the ability to deal with them and find peace and fulfillment while living clean and sober. Our medical team, case managers, and therapists will be there to advise you through the next steps.
- Case management: Our team can serve as advocates for our clients, helping them clear the obstacles or roadblocks faced during early recovery. Our team will work on legal, financial, professional, or other issues from the major to the minor. We will help clear the way for clients to thrive in early recovery.
- Safe Environment: Every individual in treatment is required to be sober and focused on recovery. With active participation, clients begin to create and establish productive daily routines and work on the next steps’ life skills in early recovery.
- Relapse Prevention: We know that as problems begin to be resolved, new stumbling blocks may appear. Aftercare planning will focus heavily on providing you with the insight, tools, and strategies to deal with these issues in a healthy, positive way.
Discover What Foundations Recovery Center Has to Offer
For individuals struggling with substance use disorder, a partial hospitalization program at Foundations Recovery Center can offer comprehensive and effective addiction treatment. Reach out to us at 833.782.2241 to learn more and discover how our programs can help.